(received 2:00am (central time) Friday morning (11am local Ethipia time))
Well. We are finally scheduled to meet with our lawyer. As usual, there could be a hold up on things in regards to the adoption actually passing court. I am terrified. Please pray for strength, wisdom and peace. What we are hearing is all hearsay.. But it does not make things any easier to comprehend or understand.
Breathing and trusting in the Lord. He is the only way this could potentially work out.
Please pray for our paperwork and my heart. It is scary! No terrifying! Off to the lawyer in one half hour.
Michelle
(received 4:50am (central time) Friday morning (2pm local Ethiopia time)
Well we just got back from meeting with the lawyer. Our case will not pass on Monday. Perhaps Tuesday. There is something goofy going on...I will spare you the detail...with the orphanage that Joshua came from. The majority of the drama is over with his orphanage but now we wait for the paperwork to clear.
I bought myself a cool new beautiful Ethiopian scarf today, as my clothes are not modest enough around here.
So we will possibly have to wait a month in between court and our paperwork even being submitted to the embassy for passport and visa approval so we can come back and take him home.
I can tell you god is in control however difficult this may be. I can tell you my hair is clean after a shower with a water bottle of water I collected from the trickle in the shower. I can tell you that I miss my kids, my bed and my food. Len has pretty much taken over all of the details of things here. I am just tired and a bit defeated.
The weather is here beautiful. Sunny and a few clouds. People are always working. I have never seen such hard working people in my life! Well until later....
Please pray for a quick resolve with the orphanage drama.
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment