One plane down and one to go. Len and I are sitting at Potbelly enjoying a veggie filled lunch. Our flight to Washington DC was uneventful. We have met a nice older couple who is continuing after Addis to Ghana. Wow - long day for them. I left the girls and the house reluctantly this a.m.. So many tears as I said goodbye to my little ones as they slept. Sarah is sooo sick. 104 degree fever and begged me last night to stay home with her. So hard...
Len and I are in good spirits and preparing to board Ethiopian Air. Until Addis! Please pray for my little Sarah.
Michelle and Len
Enjoying your updates! Many prayers to Sarah!
ReplyDeleteHello fellow Dove family ( : Good luck on court, travels and everything else in between! We leave for ET on March 11th. I know this time is filled with various emotions...but when you see your child in person, after only seeing pictures of these last few months, time will stand still. Looking forward to seeing your updates!
ReplyDelete