Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Six Days!



Have I mentioned that I am really looking forward to the FOOD!  Tastiest food ever!  Notice that no spoons or forks are involved, just injera!


I am really trying to focus on the good parts of what I am excited about.  I woke up this morning with stress in my person.  UGH! Go away!

We had a very productive weekend!  We did get our "stuffed animal" for Joshua.  The four of us went to Nordstrom and picked out:

Awww so cute!  We also have to create a photo album for him that the nannies will share with him every day.  I was all excited about making things really cute and scrapbooked.  Thankfully Len reminded me that our little guy is 9 months old!  He is going to eat it, get cuts in his mouth, etc so on and so forth.  So we settled on:

Now I need to take pics and get them in the album.  That will wait until Thursday.  I have to work the next three days.

We also cashed in our credit card points and purchased a digital video camera so we can capture our "meetcha day".  I wish we had a nice SLR camera but our point and shoot will have to do!

My dear friend, Michele, has offered something incredible.  She is going to drive us to the airport at 2:30 in the morning.  Really?  Wow!  That saves us $100+ for a limo each way!  She has even offered to pick us up when we return on the 23rd.  Oh I pray we can pick the girls up from school that day!  What an amazing friend!  Thank you so very much!

I am so thankful for our friends and family that seem to be helping us pick up the pieces that we are missing. 

We are getting organized and the pieces are falling together.  We are walking the walk he set us on.  I am so thankful for the times that he carries me.  This is a challenging walk. 

In an effort to get my mind right....we are attending what looks to be an amazing concert in Hoffman Estates.  Really cheap and in our area days before we leave.  Coincidence?  I think not.  Please join us if you are able.

We are meeting at Moe's at 5:30 p.m. for dinner. 4589 West Higgins Road Hoffman Estates


Then we are off to a concert:




Blessings on your Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Michelle's Michelle! She is an awesome lady for multiple reasons (I saw her during lunch today) : )

    Glad things are falling into place piece by piece. I am excited for you guys as your trip quickly approaches and I love reading the blog updates!

    Love you guys! SIX MORE DAYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete