Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ten days remain!!!



Wow!  Really just ten!  I better get busy!
I have so much to say in this blog posting today...hopefully I do not get too sidetracked!

We had our conference call with Dove on Monday.  We basically just filled out paperwork for the US. Embassy.  Not too terribly exciting to be honest.  I did ask if all of our paperwork looked ok and if we might pass court.  Sadly, she did not know.  It depends on the first court date in the morning that we are not invited to.  We also asked about the current wait time between court and embassy.  Thanks to all of the embassy changes in the past two weeks...once again she did not know.  Ahhh the joy of walking in faith with International Adoption.  There are no guarantees just gray.  Faith, I assure you, is the only way through it all.

Speaking of Faith.....  A little over a week ago I was up all night pacing the floors.  I was sick to death over the Danada changes and the adoption and its worries were killing me.  It was hard to breathe, sleep or think.  Wow I have not had one of these in ages!  An anxiety attack attacked!!!  I eventually fell back asleep around 4pm or so.  Long night and longer day.
I woke up the next day just sick. Sick that I slept awful.  Sick that I was so upset.  Just plain sick!

I was driving to work, praying and listening to K-Love.  The tears began.  I realized thru prayer that Satan had intervened on his behalf.  He was stealing my joy.  I am going to be a mom again.  Our family is growing! And I am a wreak because Satan found his way into our adoption and was choking the joy and love right out of it.  I spoke with a friend that gave me a few verses to meditate on.  It all became so clear.  CRYSTAL CLEAR  Enough worrying.  Tomorrow has enough of its own.  I will get everything done.  It will all be ok.  Len will get everything done.  All will be ok.  Adoption is the Lord's work.  We are just his tools.  I have such peace.  Thanks to prayer.

Until posting "nine".  Asta la pasta!

Michelle

3 comments:

  1. I admire your strength and faith! TEN DAYS!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Press forward my friend!!!!! Can't you pack us all with you to go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so with you! I have been there! Will continue praying! See you soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete