Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Door Shuts Yet Again!--nine weeks



Ahhh!  One might think we might be immune to this by now.  We heard nothing from our agency today which always means just that..."nothing".  It has been nine weeks since court and we were so hopeful just a few days ago.  I know it is the enemy trying to thwart the Lord and his quest to help the orphan.  But someone please tell that to my heart.  It is breaking.  I cannot commit to anything other than day to day life for fear that we will get the email or the call.  I am afraid to start ignoring this whole process but I am close...I have to protect myself from what is left of this process.  I am told it is all worth it in the end.  But can someone please explain how leaving a child in an orphanage makes any sense?  This process is redonkulous!  Yes I said...redonkulous!

Now we will have more hoops to jump through...notarized I600's, money wired to Embassy....just more time wasted.

Well...back to everyday life.  I wish I could say the same for my little one who is on the other side of the world.  We are trying Joshua..there is nothing else we can do.

small kids

1 comment:

  1. We read a great family devotional tonight on how waiting on God makes us more dependent on Him and, ultimately, more holy and joyful. I'm pretty sure we are all going to be absolutely bouncing off the ceiling with joy after this wait! Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete