Thank you thank you thank you. I am feeling a bit under the weather but wow, the anxiety is so much less. Why? Prayer. I just know it. Thank you for praying for us.
My favorite most comforting scripture today: "There is comfort in the fact that God does have your child in His Hands. He is the one who formed your child's body and knew your child's days and purpose before conception."
— Psalm 139:13-16—
Tomorrow begins the organization for the homestead in our absense. I will get the packing list done as well! A little bit at a time. 25 days remain
Hi Michelle! Thanks for the blog comment- how exciting- you are getting SO CLOSE! Amazing.
ReplyDeleteGSE is 'grapefruit seed extract'. You can put a few drops in your water/tea/juice/applesauce and it's supposed to help with stomach stuff as well. Actually, on the label it helps with pretty much anything. The Whole Foods Lady swore by it and I've read good stuff on line. But heads up- IT IS DISGUSTING. We put it in our kids applesauce and they did fine with it. For us, we put a few drops in an inch of water and just went for it, but it's gross. Whatever it takes, right?