Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

We have a name!

Hurray!

Tomorrow we will be sending in our referral acceptance form and final payment.  Thanks be to GOD for answering our prayers and helping us find the last amount of money necessary!!! On the form, there is a space indicating..."  Name that you will be given your child if you will be changing them"

We can now fill that in with

Joshua (Ethiopian Name we cannot share) Labonar


We are soooo excited and anxious for the next step. 

I will be emailing our guest house tomorrow, YGF Villa and Hotel.  I will also be interviewing travel agents that specialize in working with adoption families.  I am not a travel guru unless it is Disney so I am all about keeping it simple and accepting all of the help I can get.

Also on my list tomorrow is a phone call to the health department in DuPage County.  They will be able to help me come up with a list of the vaccinations that Len and I will need for traveling.  I need to get that list to the doctors so they can order everything.  Then I will be the human pin cushion...so will Len!


Please continue to pray for our little one, Joshua, his caretakers and those that handle our paperwork.  May we have a smooth transition and bring our baby home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment