Well the days are moving slowly as we anticipate an update with new pictures of our little one. We really just want things to move forward in some way...any way! We continue to pray for a miracle with our paperwork.
The reality of Joshua not being home for his first birthday is really setting in. :-( I was able to survuve Christmas thinking..."well as long as he his home for his first birthday." That is not looking like it is going to happen at all. So I am planting a tree, nerdy I know. In honor of his first birthday, we are planting our oun "Joshua Tree" in the backyard. It will be an Autumn Blaze that turns orange red in the fall. Orange is the color of his cute little shirt he was wearing when we first held our little one. God willing I will hold him this fall when the tree is all orange in his honor!.
Please pray for our paperwork.
Michelle
Michelle,
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the tree idea. What a great way to honor him and to show him that you loved him and celebrated him even before he was home. :)