Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

A Light!!!!



Well on Thursday, September 30 at 4:24 p.m. we receieved an email from our placing agency.  They are ready to mail out our travel/referral packet and have our long awaited phone conference!  HURRAY!

So needless to say, I took the first available time...October 11 at 12 noon.  Thankfully Len has the day off so we will be on the phone for 90 or so minutes on a conference call working with Dove on what is next!  How exciting!

I do know that we do not have a little one chosen by the orphanage just yet.  I do know that he has already been chosen by God for us. 

Now we wait, wait for the packet in the mail.  Wait for the phone conference.  Wait for the referral phone call with pics and the like.  (Just a heads up...we cannot share any pics electronically...it is forbidden by the Ethiopian Government.  They have banned families for those sorts of things.)  Wait for the rest of the money for the last payment for the adoption.  It is truly by God's grace that we have gotten this far.  I cannot believe how long this has taken.  There is great peace knowing that it is HIS time not mine!

Oh the little light......we are getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment