Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

COURT DATE!!!!!






It is with great joy that I share our Christmas miracle with you... We received our court date at 10:30 am this morning!  We will appear in front of the Federal Court in Ethiopia on February 21st.  Our travel dates are yet to be decided.  We will get those here shortly...

I will then be contacting our two choices for guest houses...YGF and Ethiopian Guest House.  I have read wonderful reviews on both.  Both will provide meals, a place to sleep and drivers and translators.  My guess is we will travel on the 18th and be gone for a week or so. 

It breaks my heart to know that our little Joshua will not know the warmth of his mom, dad and sisters for his first Christmas but I am so hopeful that he will spend his first birthday with us!  (April)  :-)

Please give thanks to the Lord for his son this holiday season.  I am so thankful for our Christmas miracle that we and many of you prayed for.  Please also pray for all of the orphans and their caretakers around the world.  I am called to also pray for our Joshua's mom.  Without her ultimate sacrifice.....well tears....


Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment: